The death of someone loved changes our lives forever. And the movement from the before to the after is almost always a long, painful journey. From my own experiences with loss as well as those of the thousands of grieving people we have worked with over the years, we have learned that if we are to heal we cannot skirt the outside edges of our grief.
- Acknowledging the reality of the death.
- Embracing the pain of the loss.
- Remembering the person who died.
- Developing a new self-identity.
- Searching for meaning.
- Receiving ongoing support from others.
We will help you with your journey through grief by recommending area counselors that specialize with families dealing with such a traumatic event. Feel free to contact us for additional information.
Delano Office (763) 972-2891
Watertown Office (952) 955-2610